St Gabriel’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff, governors and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. For more information please see our safeguarding policy which can be found under Key Information > Policies > Safeguarding Policy.
This week we will be writing our stories of action and adventure based on Benin.
Stories must be based either in the kingdom (palace) or a village.
1. Plan your story
2. Collect banks of action and adventurous words to use
3. Write the intro to your story, edit and re-draft it.
4. Write the middle of your story, edit and re-draft it.
5. Write the end of your story and edit.
6. Edit and improve your story, i.e. vocabulary, spellings, good descriptions of setting and atmosphere.
Go back through the previous weeks of grammar work on the website and try to include all the things we have looked at so far!